- We make every effort to ship your order within 24 hours. In most cases it will go out the same day. However, due to Covid-19 and our need to protect our staff and their families, shipments may be delayed up to 3 – 5 working days. Standard orders (non-freight items)will typically arrive in 2-3 working days. This information should be used as a general guide and is not guaranteed
- Please note any advertised FLAT shipping rate applies to the continental United States (excluding HI, AK, Territories, and Islands). Additional fees may apply for shipping outside the continental United States
- Any item ordered outside of the United States is subject to import customs taxes depending on the customs policies of different countries. Additionally, customers must provide their own customs broker for orders outside of the United States.
- Note: Flat rate shipping charges only cover the following per each order: insurance, appointment delivery, lift gate services, and Curbside drop-off. If you wish to have indoor delivery, additional fees apply. Contact info@Harveywoodworking.com for more information
- If not specified, out of stock items will automatically be placed on back order and shipped immediately when available
- Due to COVID-19 manufacturing delays may affect your order. We appreciate your patience and understanding and if you would like to request an order update, about yourorder, please contact us at Info@Harveywoodworking.com
GENERAL RETURNS REQUIREMENTS
- Goods returned to without an Authorization number will not be accepted To obtain a valid return authorization, contact our Customer Service Department at 888-211-0397 or Info@HarveyWoodworking.com. Be prepared to provide original purchase information: Purchase Order Number, Confirmation Number and/or Invoice Number.
- Returns will be accepted 30 days from receipt date from Harvey Industries International
- Credit will usually be issued within ten (10) business days of receipt of authorized returned goods
○ It may take about one week when there is an extremely busy period
○ Extra time will be required if we repair the item you returned, which is also for ordering replacement parts and then make repairs
- All non-defective returns must be in original packaging, unused and in resalable condition and are subject to a 10% restocking fee
- Please notate your order number on the outside of the package
- Original shipping & handling charges are non-refundable
- Products returned in used condition cannot be accepted & credit will be denied.
- If the original payment is by credit card or PayPal, we will credit your original form of payment or issue a Gift Certificate.
- Unauthorized Non-Warranty returns may be assessed additional restocking fees,
Returned to sender (freight collect), or disposed of without credit issuance a Harvey Industries International’s discretion
OVERAGES, SHORTAGES & DAMAGES (OSD)
Since Title To & Risk of Loss for goods passes to the customer upon acceptance of the goods from the carrier, it is critical that the customer inspect the goods for visible damage before
signing and accepting delivery. If damage or shortages are suspected, inspect all items immediately to validate condition and accuracy before signing the Delivery Receipt.
Overages and Shortages
Notate any shortages or overages on the Delivery Receipt before signing and immediately contact Customer Service for assistance at 888-211-0397.
- When making notation on the Delivery Receipt, use specific details and avoid general or generic terms such as “Short Product” or “Missing Item”.
○ Example of Proper Notation: Missing 3 of item XXXXX
Although we do our best to partner with carriers that deliver your products in a timely and damage free manner, accidents do happen. Sometimes the outer carton or crate might look damaged but the product is unaffected. If you suspect that a product was damaged in transit, open and complete a detailed inspection.
If visible loss or damage is apparent at time of delivery it should be specifically noted on Delivery Receipt.
- When making notation on the Delivery Receipt, use specific details and avoid general or generic terms such as “box damage”, “torn” or “subject to inspection”.
○ Example of Proper Notation: Box 2 of 2, item XXXXX has crushed outer corner ●
- Contact Customer Service immediately to report any damages noted on Delivery Receipt ● Customer Service will initiate replacement orders if needed.
- Customer Service will file a claim with the carrier for goods shipped
Damage that was not apparent at time of delivery is considered concealed damage.
- The customer must notify Customer Service at 888-211-0397 of all concealed damages within seven (7) calendar days of receipt of the shipment.
- Claims are time sensitive and must be completed immediately.
- The customer should retain all damaged goods in their originally received containers & condition pending inspection.
- Customer Service will initiate replacement orders if needed.
- Customer Service will claim with the carrier for goods shipped
- Order cancellations are generally accepted pending the order has not been processed or in transit. Once the order has been processed or with a transit carrier, please follow the guidelines above concerning our return policy.
- Cancellations on orders placed will incur a 10% processing fee if returned to the original payment method or a full refund in a form of store credit
- Orders that are delayed, backordered, or other pending resolutions for more than 30 days will be automatically cancelled and the buyer will be reimbursed via their original payment method
Changes to Billing or Shipping address
- Changes to a billing / shipping address can usually be done by contacting us at Info@HarveyWoodworking.com
- Changes to a shipping address once an item has been shipped may incur charges with the delivery service at the customer’s expense
Your privacy rights
At Harvey Woodworking, we understand your concerns about online security and privacy and appreciate the trust you place in our company. We seek to ensure that your personal and payment information is secure and your privacy is respected. We hope this policy statement provides you with answers to the questions you may have about our policies. If you have further questions, please contact us by email at email@example.com.
Information we collect
In order to provide the services you request, we ask you for certain kinds of personal information.
For example, when you place an order on our site, order via phone or make a purchase at our stores, create an online account, visit our web site, request to “chat” with a customer service associate, or send us an email, you provide us with certain personally identifiable information, such as your name, email address, postal address, phone number and credit or debit card number. In addition to this information, we also maintain a record of your purchases from harveywoodworking.com, our catalog, and our stores. On occasion, we may combine information you provide with other information available to us from other reputable sources, including demographic information.
If you participate in one of our promotions, contests, surveys, or provide product reviews, you may provide us with additional personal information such as your age or date of birth.
In addition, for each visitor to the web site, our web server automatically collects the following non-personally identifiable information: your Internet service provider’s address, the referring URL, and information on the pages you access on our site.
Using information we collect
At Harvey Woodworking, we want to provide you with the best possible shopping experience. When we take an order on the phone or when you make a purchase online or at a store, we use your information to process your purchase, answer questions you may have, mail catalogs to you, and provide you with periodic emails, mailings and phone calls about our merchandise and promotions.
Currently, we also gather online information about your purchases and shopping activities to improve the content of our web site, to enhance your online shopping experience, to improve our product selection, and to use in future marketing and promotional activities for our web site, our catalogs and our Harvey Woodworking stores.
Information we share with others
We may use third-party service providers to serve ads on our behalf across the Internet. They may collect anonymous information about your visits to our Web site, and your interaction with our products and services. They may also use information about your visits to this and other Web sites to target advertisements for goods and services. This anonymous information is collected through the use of a pixel tag, which is industry standard technology used by most major web sites. No personally identifiable information is collected or used in this process. They do not know the name, phone number, address, email address, or any personally identifying information about the user. If you would like more information about this practice and your choices for opt-out, click here
From time to time, Harvey Woodworking may also share information collected with other reputable third-party organizations whose products or services we feel may be of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and your choices for opt-out, click here
On rare occasions, we may disclose specific information upon governmental request, in response to a court order, or when required by law to do so. We may also share information with companies assisting in fraud protection or investigation. We do not provide information to these agencies or companies for marketing or commercial purposes.
We also currently use the services of a marketing company to help us measure the effectiveness of our advertising and how visitors use our site. To do this, we use web beacons and cookies provided by our marketing company on this web site. The type of information we collect includes the areas of the web site visited and information about transactions made. By supplementing our records, this information helps us learn which of our products most interest our customers, and what kinds of offers our customers like to see. We may also use the data collected by the marketing company to conduct specialized marketing programs. As a visitor to harveywoodworking.com, you may “opt out” of the collection by such company of such data.
If you do not want to receive emails from Harvey you may hit unsubscribe in the bottom of an email.
You may also email us at Info@HarveyWoodworking.com.
Please note, however, such requests may take up to 10 business days to process.
If you do not want Harvey Woodworking to share information about you with non-affiliated companies, please email us at Info@harveywoodworking.com
Please include your name and mailing address in the message. Please note, however, such requests may take up to 6-8 weeks to process.
Please also note that when you order from us, we may still need to contact you with regard to questions or information about your order.
It is our intent to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information that we have collected from you. We use a variety of current technologies and processes for protection of our customer data.
When you make a purchase, request a catalog or create an account on our website, your transactional information is transmitted in a safe, encrypted format. If you are having trouble with your browser, you can email your technical questions to Info@harveywoodworking.com, for assistance.
Privacy of young children
We are concerned about the privacy of young children and we do not knowingly collect any personal information from a child under 13 years of age.
We may, from time to time, use customer information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in our privacy notice. If our information practices change at some time in the future, we will post those policy changes on our web site. If you are at all concerned about how your information is used, you may periodically check our website for updates.