- We make every effort to ship your order within 24 hours; however, due to a high volume of orders, you can expect your order to ship in 1-2 weeks. This information should be used as a general guide and is not guaranteed
- Please note any advertised FLAT shipping rate applies to the continental United States (excluding HI, AK, Territories, and Islands). Additional fees may apply for shipping outside the continental United States
- Any item ordered outside of the United States is subject to import customs taxes depending on the customs policies of different countries. Additionally, customers must provide their own customs broker for orders outside of the United States.
- Note: Flat rate shipping charges only cover the following per each order: insurance, appointment delivery, lift gate services, and Curbside drop-off. If you wish to have indoor delivery, additional fees apply. Contact info@Harveywoodworking.com for more information
- If not specified, out of stock items will automatically be placed on back order and shipped immediately when available
- Due to COVID-19 manufacturing delays may affect your order. We appreciate your patience and understanding and if you would like to request an order update, about your order, please contact us at Info@Harveywoodworking.com
GENERAL RETURNS REQUIREMENTS
- Contact our Customer Service Department at 888-211-0397 or Info@HarveyWoodworking.com. Be prepared to provide original purchase information: Purchase Order Number, Confirmation Number and/or Invoice Number.
- Returns will be accepted 30 days from receipt date from Harvey Industries International
- Credit will usually be issued within ten (10) business days of receipt of authorized returned goods
- It may take about one week when there is an extremely busy period
- Extra time will be required if we repair the item you returned, which is also for ordering replacement parts and then make repairs
- All non-defective returns must be in original packaging, unused and in resalable condition. All orders charged via credit card or online pay will be charged a non-refundable 5% credit card processing fee. Cancelled orders may incur an additional 5% cancellation/ handling fee if orders are already prepped for shipment
- Please notate your order number on the outside of the package
- Original shipping & handling charges are non-refundable
- Products returned in used condition cannot be accepted & credit will be denied.
- If the original payment is by credit card or PayPal, we will credit your original form of payment or issue a Gift Certificate.
- Unauthorized Non-Warranty returns may be assessed additional restocking fees,
- Returned to sender (freight collect), or disposed of without credit issuance a Harvey Industries International’s discretion
OVERAGES, SHORTAGES & DAMAGES (OSD)
Since Title To & Risk of Loss for goods passes to the customer upon acceptance of the goods from the carrier, it is critical that the customer inspect the goods for visible damage before
signing and accepting delivery. If damage or shortages are suspected, inspect all items immediately to validate condition and accuracy before signing the Delivery Receipt.
Overages and Shortages
Notate any shortages or overages on the Delivery Receipt before signing and immediately contact Customer Service for assistance at 888-211-0397.
- When making notation on the Delivery Receipt, use specific details and avoid general or generic terms such as “Short Product” or “Missing Item”.
- Example of Proper Notation: Missing 3 of item XXXXX
Although we do our best to partner with carriers that deliver your products in a timely and damage free manner, accidents do happen. Sometimes the outer carton or crate might look damaged but the product is unaffected. If you suspect that a product was damaged in transit, open and complete a detailed inspection.
If visible loss or damage is apparent at time of delivery it should be specifically noted on Delivery Receipt.
- When making notation on the Delivery Receipt, use specific details and avoid general or generic terms such as “box damage”, “torn” or “subject to inspection”.
- Example of Proper Notation: Box 2 of 2, item XXXXX has crushed outer corner
- Contact Customer Service immediately to report any damages noted on Delivery Receipt
- Customer Service will initiate replacement orders if needed.
- Customer Service will file a claim with the carrier for goods shipped
Damage that was not apparent at time of delivery is considered concealed damage.
- The customer must notify Customer Service at 888-211-0397 of all concealed damages within seven (7) calendar days of receipt of the shipment.
- Claims are time sensitive and must be completed immediately.
- The customer should retain all damaged goods in their originally received containers & condition pending inspection.
- Customer Service will initiate replacement orders if needed.
- Customer Service will claim with the carrier for goods shipped
- Order cancellations are generally accepted pending the order has not been processed or in transit. Once the order has been processed or with a transit carrier, please follow the guidelines above concerning our return policy.
- Cancellations on orders placed will incur a 5% credit card fee and an additional 5% fee if order has been prepared for shipping if returned to the original payment method or a full refund in a form of store credit
- Delays. Orders that are delayed or have other pending resolutions for more than 30 days may be cancelled and the buyer will be reimbursed via their original payment method.
- Back-Orders. Orders that are back-ordered and surpass original “Estimated Shipping Date” listed on website at the time the order was placed may agree to new available estimated date or orders may be cancelled for a full refund.
- Pre-Orders. Orders purchased under “Pre-Order” is an automatic agreement to purchase a product in advance in full. If customer wishes to cancel order before estimated shipping date, then cancellations will incur 5% credit card fee. If order is delayed passes the original estimated shipping date, then customer may agree to wait for new estimated shipping date or order may be cancelled for a full refund.
Changes to Billing or Shipping address
- Changes to a billing / shipping address can usually be done by contacting us at Info@HarveyWoodworking.com
- Changes to a shipping address once an item has been shipped may incur charges with the delivery service at the customer’s expense
- Payments are due on the day you place your order even for items that are on Back-order to Pre-order.